What can you get at the end of the program?
This is an intensive program for teachers, and educational experts interested in experience-based learning/ action research, immersing in the Finnish education context. Expect that you will immerse into Finnish educational system so as you grow your own prototype, do a systemic mock up acceleration of it while you are there and then you take good care of it back home in your respective reality, to grow and scaffold.
Learning & listening to nature; the program will be hosted in the Helsinki area, bathing in the nearby forests/ empathy nature walks, as well as exploring new social spaces. is expected together with “creating” your own Finnish education project idea.
1. Support process & material for learning and school organization to allow new learning to happen
2. Socio-technologies to support the process for school development with blended learning
3. Scenario-based practice for the “future of education”, to allow proactive decision-making in unpredictable and volatile contexts
4. Develop and practice new teaching & learning routines that will prevent teachers’ burnout and students’ learn out.
5. Case studies, creating your own Educational Prototype from Finland into your class
6. Creating an ecosystem “mock-up” ( to include students, teachers, and parents)