Coaching for the learning community
„Time & attention, this is what is asked for learning” (special education teacher, school Vantaa)
” We had so much work this year with the over-achiever students, luckily we had the parents on our side, and we had good work & results. ( Students Counselor, High School, Vantaa)
Distributive leadership for education (re-creating learning relations)
The course is built on 2 models the one of the post humanistic approach to learning to support post-truth world in which we educate today & stakeholder engagement from U Lab MIT.
The Methodology of the course
Competences we practice in this program:
- Listening – different levels of listening, active & centered listening practice & tools
- Holding space – building conversation & dialogue
- Self-leadership – unlearning& learning
- Self–actualization – future thinking & foresight competence
What to expect at the end of the program
- Tools for each module & support to include them in your community ( intention follows attention)
- Adaptive tools supporting rethinking resilient community of learning
- Working on your own process, self-actualizing
- Case studies & guests to support your inspiration
Is it for me?
If you are a parent & you support self-paced learning if you are interested in learning& practicing unlearning, self-regulation & co-regulation for blended education, if you are a community of parents supporting distributed leadership for education or association of parents interested in 21st-century schooling&education, YES! You can also be a person interested in future foresight thinking &education, just come in! 🙂
Program & Curriculum
Recreating learning communities to support distributed leadership for education, allowing new narratives for schools & education.
Module 1. Building engagement for the 21st-century learning competencies
Self-study & live session ( 90 min) – module will open every Monday we have Live session on every Friday ( 6 pm – 7.30 pm EET)
Module 2. Future foresight thinking ( tools, methods, inquiry-based learning)
Self-study & live session ( 120 min) – module will open every Monday we have Live session on every Friday
Module 3. Learning & wellbeing – „we all have the right to learning & live in peace”
You can have your own learning path & self-paced we recommend 1 week for each module, every Monday starting the module & Live session every Friday. Mist LIVE? you receive support process material& practice it in your peer group is good!
The course is in google classroom environment, using instruments for self reflection, peer learning & group dynamics. Google classroom it is used for the purpose of immitating the ergonomics of learning and allowing creative process of redesign to be fostered, easily accessed by participants.
The program is 18 h learning: 5 h (Live) & 12 h independent/ asyncron/peer learning co-facilitated by the Trainers with 1 h feebach&feedforward session after the end of the program.
Each module includes
- Support material for your self learning & process ( tools & learning journal)
- Video materials ( with guest speakers) & articles & podcasts
- Your own redesign process practice during LIVE sessions
- Additional resources for each module
Your own learning path ( an example)
- I join the program, access the platform & get the introduction guide & learning path, I join a peer group
- I start the module, practice reflection, self paced studying, co assisted by facilitator& ask questions & self evaluate- 2h/module, in total 6 h
- Participate in LIVE sessions & practice
- Working in small groups (peer) – 1 hour/module total 3 h
- Reflection & practice tools for own prototyping- 1h per/module, total 3h
Coming as peers (3 to 5 participants)
500 euro + VAT
Coming as individual participant
150 euro + VAT
Coming as community (6 to 10 participants)
700 euro + VAT
Andreea Gatman -ICF Certified Coach , ICF Team Certified Coach, Trainer: New learning spaces, School Development, Coaching Competencies Turn Challenging Learning, Integrated Curriculum& Teaching Global Skills, Leadership& Embodiment Practices, has been facilitating training in Finland since 2016.
Guests: Lauri Jantti, support education teacher, coordinating educational projects like City as Designer, artist & most of the pictures on this page belong to Lauri.
Tonya Aurto 16 years of experience in school relations, Tonya has a great overview & understanding of learning relations, analytical & focused video materials from this program, due to her contribution.
Some of the speakers ( principals, managers, social technology & new technology, mindfulness & education facilitators)
If this program is relevant for you & you have a specific framework you need just contact us 🙂